For The Coca-Cola Company, education is one of the keys to socioeconomic development, and we create, build and encourage educational programs for students of all ages. Our programs focus on building educational infrastructure; mentoring; school drop-out prevention; reading and literacy; scholarships; business-education partnerships; and other local needs.
Support to education in Pakistan by The
In line with the success of Coca-Cola TCF Campus Muzaffargarh, second campus is being constructed in the district of Kasur, near Lahore. The campus builds on the The Company’s commitment to education and well-being of our youth.
Previously, in 2005, TCCEC responded to the government's 'Adopt-a-School' program, and adopted five government owned and operated primary and secondary schools. Our support included building of classrooms and play areas, providing furniture and fixtures, providing free books and refurbishment of premises from time to time.
TCCEC also regularly supports another education-sector NGO, The CARE Foundation, for providing free education to underprivileged children of Punjab province.
Below is an infographic which covers the support to Education Portfolio of Coca-Cola Pakistan:
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Pakistan Part of the Top 16 Global Innovations
- Coca-Cola Pakistan celebrates International Literacy Day 2016 with EMPOWER LECTURE SERIES
- National Volunteer Programme and Zindagi Trust join hands on World Health Day
- "Save Water, Save the Plant" - Coca-Cola Pakistan
- Learn Today, Lead Tomorrow: Coca-Cola Pakistan’s Commitment to Education