We take our responsibilities seriously regarding advertising and marketing.
- We do not advertise to children under 12 years old.
- We do not place advertising in media where the audience is over 35% children under 12 years old.
- This policy applies to all media which directly targets children under 12, including television shows, print media, websites, social media, movies, and SMS/email marketing.
- We openly participate in audits by external organizations that monitor our advertising.
- We believe in commercial-free classrooms for children, and have joined with other beverage companies in implementing voluntary school beverage guidelines in Europe, the US, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia. We also have Global School Beverage guidelines which guide our actions across all countries.
More on Journey
- Creating Shared Opportunity for MENA Communities
- Coke Studio Explorer: Revisiting the Narrative of Music in Pakistan
- Coca-Cola Pakistan rolls out #BeachesWithoutWaste on International Coastal Clean-up Day
- Dasani Pakistan to support Unsung Heroes through its Spotlight Campaign
Stay Tuned for
Coca-Cola's first ever 'The Dasani Discovery Challenge'