We take our responsibilities seriously regarding advertising and marketing.
- We do not advertise to children under 12 years old.
- We do not place advertising in media where the audience is over 35% children under 12 years old.
- This policy applies to all media which directly targets children under 12, including television shows, print media, websites, social media, movies, and SMS/email marketing.
- We openly participate in audits by external organizations that monitor our advertising.
- We believe in commercial-free classrooms for children, and have joined with other beverage companies in implementing voluntary school beverage guidelines in Europe, the US, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia. We also have Global School Beverage guidelines which guide our actions across all countries.
More on Journey
- Dasani Discovery Challenge announces its Top 12 Contenders
- Coke Studio release the sixth episode from Season 11 titled ZAMANA
- Coke Studio's Afreen Afreen Becomes First Pakistani Song To Reach 200 Million Views On Youtube
- Coke Studio releases the seventh episode from Season 11 titled SAHIL
- Coke Studio Pakistan releases the 5th episode from Season 11 titled 'MAUJ'