We take our responsibilities seriously regarding advertising and marketing.
- We do not advertise to children under 12 years old.
- We do not place advertising in media where the audience is over 35% children under 12 years old.
- This policy applies to all media which directly targets children under 12, including television shows, print media, websites, social media, movies, and SMS/email marketing.
- We openly participate in audits by external organizations that monitor our advertising.
- We believe in commercial-free classrooms for children, and have joined with other beverage companies in implementing voluntary school beverage guidelines in Europe, the US, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia. We also have Global School Beverage guidelines which guide our actions across all countries.
More on Journey
- Creating Shared Opportunity for MENA Communities
- Coke Studio releases the seventh episode from Season 11 titled SAHIL
- Get a Chance to Donate your Old Books to Coke Book Bank at Faiz Festival
- Dasani Pakistan to support Unsung Heroes through its Spotlight Campaign
Coca-Cola& WWF Collaborate with Informal Sector for Plastic Waste Management in Pakistan