“Nothing can stop me, when I taste the feeling…”
Feeling’ was announced as the official music anthem of the
version of ‘Taste the Feeling’ by Sewell was released in January for the launch
When it came to
capturing the feeling of liveliness and energy for the UEFA EURO 2016, Avicii’s
style was a perfect fit. The rendition of ‘Taste the Feeling’ by Avicii is an
upbeat anthem that captures the spirit of
with Avicii since 2011 on several projects, and he knows how to create optimistic
music that resonates with listeners around the world,” said Joe Belliotti, head
of global music at
Avicii is no rookie when it comes to collaborating with
“It means a lot
to be involved in this project,” he said. “When
The opportunity to connect football fans through his music stemmed from a strong musical connection in the studio.
“I really enjoyed working with Conrad. He has a really unique voice and way of delivering his vocals,” said Avicii.
Sewell joined Avicii at PRMD studios in Stockholm where he said, they “immediately gelled creatively. It’s always great when you can just sit down and get straight into the vibe with someone.”
Feeling the beat
Fans can connect with the song on the dance floor, or their living room floor. ‘Taste the Feeling’ by Avicii and Conrad Sewell will be featured on the Ubisoft game, ‘Just Dance’, accompanied by dedicated high-energy choreography. A free download is available here.
As for Avicii, he said he “may give it a try when no one is looking.”
For an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at Avicii and Conrad Sewell’s collaboration, click here.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Pakistan’s partner MGPO wins prestigious Stanford Bright Award
- Coca-Cola Pakistan makes #BalanceForBetter Pledge on International Women’s Day
- Coke Studio's Afreen Afreen Becomes First Pakistani Song To Reach 200 Million Views On Youtube
- Plastic Waste Management Solutions Competition Winners Announced
- Coca-Cola is collecting book donations for The Citizens Foundation on Literacy Day