A mega PR event was held in Lahore to mark the success of this achievement. Speaking at the event, Rizwan U. Khan, General Manager, TCCE Pakistan & Afghanistan congratulated the whole system, “In 2017 we’ve set a milestone to complete 10 Seasons of the iconic Coke Studio in Pakistan, however, we have made history again by securing the Guinness World Record for “Largest Packaged Product Display” in collaboration with Metro C&C. We are proud of our bottling partners CCI and the whole Team who has worked day and night to deliver the best example of system integration and innovation, driven by passion for the Brand and Company.”
The event in Lahore was attended by system associates of TCCEC and bottlers, Coke Studio artists and media houses. CCI Pakistan General Manager, John M. Galvin stated in his speech, “Coke Studio has revolutionized the music landscape of Pakistan and we wanted to do something exciting to celebrate its 10th anniversary. We decided to collaborate with Metro C&C as this year also marks our 10-year partnership with them. It was a perfect occasion for us to attempt the Guinness World Record for “World’s Largest Packaged Product Display” and celebrate this. It’s a proud moment to jointly break the Guinness World Record for Largest Packaged Product Display. It highlights our passion and commitment to drive new thinking across all touchpoints that we jointly reach as the
Some interesting key facts about the display are:
- Display is 2X vs. previous record holder (1470.81 m³ vs. 742.145 m³ - Solo, Istanbul, Turkey).
- Product has been pre-sold to Metro & it can partially fill an Olympics standard Swimming Pool.
- It is long enough to cover wing span of a Boeing 777 airplane & took 72 hours, 100 people & 114 trucks to build
More on Journey
#ThatsGold: Meet the Rio Olympic STEP Challenge Winners from
- #ThatsGold: Get A Scoop on Coke’s Global Campaign for the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
World Water Day 2018:
Coca-Colareturned 60 million liters of water to nature and communities in Pakistan
- Coca-Cola Pakistan and KASHF Foundation Partnership Review
- National Volunteer Programme celebrates Youth Career Fair