The National Volunteer Program (NVP), a unique project introduced by Triple Bottom Line and sponsored by
NVP is a technology based initiative. It acts as a bridge between corporate organizations, beneficiary institutions and the volunteers. Through this structured platform, the interests and professional skills of each volunteer are directly matched with the needs of beneficiary institutions, making it a mutually beneficial exchange. Beneficiary institutions provide a relevant job description for various positions of volunteers at their institution, while NVP recruits, inducts and briefs each volunteer through an orientation and then assigns them a position based on their skill-set.
National Volunteer Program is doing a commendable job trying to instill a culture for volunteerism in the Pakistani Society. For more information log in to National Volunteer Programme website.
More on Journey
- NATIONAL VOLUNTEER PROGRAMME - Corporate Volunteers Giving Back to Society
- Coca-Cola Pakistan rolls out #BeachesWithoutWaste on International Coastal Clean-up Day
- Coca-Cola Reiterates for a Polio-Free Pakistan at Rotary International Convention 2019
- #CocaColaReplenish Accounting For Water Workshop in partnership with Pakistan Business Council
- Coca-Cola Pakistan and KASHF Foundation Partnership Review