Do you want to be an innovator? Do you want to be considered an entrepreneur and do you have it in you to move the ball forward? Dasani is calling out everyone for the first of its kind - The Dasani Discovery Challenge!
The challenge, which is in partnership with 021Disrupt, seeks participants to share and submit cost-effective ideas within the domain of plastic waste management, i.e. collection, sorting of waste and recycling. The core focus of the challenge for the participants will be to showcase their innovative ideas highlighting, polyethylene terephthalate (PET) collection models and awareness creation strategies, PET sorting model; to sort
Top 3 ideas will get selected for a prize money of Rs. 500,000 (1st prize), Rs. 300,000 (1st runner-up) and Rs. 200,000 (2nd runner up).
The rise in litter on streets, beaches and in the oceans is an increasingly urgent issue. Food and drinks packaging is a significant part of this worldwide problem and
On Jan. 19, The
To achieve ‘Pakistan Without Waste’, Dasani has set four goals:
- Make recycling more accessible to achieve 100% collection and recycling by 2030
- Help people understand what, how, and where to recycle
- Continue to focus on making our packaging 100% recyclable
- Use more recycled content materials in our packaging
The Dasani Discovery Challenge embarks on the same vision and core values of The
For further queries about the challenge, participants can email on firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject ‘Queries: The Dasani Discovery Challenge’ and keep following #DasaniDiscovery #PakistanWithoutWaste
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Pakistan secures Rotary Responsible Business Partner Award at United Nations
Stay Tuned for
Coca-Cola's first ever 'The Dasani Discovery Challenge'
- Coca-Cola and UNDP: Taking Partnership to a “New World”
- Coca-Cola and WWF-Pakistan collaborate with Pakistan’s first green TEDx event
- "Save Water, Save the Planet" - Coca-Cola Pakistan