On International Women's Day,
Coca-Cola celebrates the spirit of women in Pakistan
and across the globe. We are working with organizations like Kashf Foundation
to economically empower thousands (over 2,000 in last 2.5 years) of women
across Pakistan, who are able to improve their livelihood and that of people
around them. In this video, we showcase the inspirational story of Ramzana Bibi
from Kasur who is one of 5million women that The Coca-Cola Company aims to
economically empower by 2020.
More on Journey
- Creating Shared Opportunity for MENA Communities
- Coca-Cola Pakistan rolls out #BeachesWithoutWaste on International Coastal Clean-up Day
- Coke Studio Pakistan launches the first episode from Season 11
- Coke Studio releases the third episode from Season 11
- Coke Studio Pakistan releases the 5th episode from Season 11 titled 'MAUJ'