On International Women's Day,
Coca-Cola celebrates the spirit of women in Pakistan
and across the globe. We are working with organizations like Kashf Foundation
to economically empower thousands (over 2,000 in last 2.5 years) of women
across Pakistan, who are able to improve their livelihood and that of people
around them. In this video, we showcase the inspirational story of Ramzana Bibi
from Kasur who is one of 5million women that The Coca-Cola Company aims to
economically empower by 2020.
More on Journey
- #CocaColaReplenish Accounting For Water Workshop in partnership with Pakistan Business Council
- Plastic Waste Management Solutions Competition Winners Announced
- Coke Studio release the sixth episode from Season 11 titled ZAMANA
- Enter Now! The Dasani Discovery Challenge is open!
- Dasani Pakistan to support Unsung Heroes through its Spotlight Campaign