The first of its kind, The Dasani Discovery Challenge is officially closed for entries.
With entries pouring in from all over Pakistan, the innovative challenge’s first stage has finally come to an end. The challenge was to submit creative, innovative, cost-effective ideas within the domain of plastic waste management, i.e. collection, sorting of waste and recycling. The core focus primarily on Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) which is the main form of the company’s packaged product besides glass and aluminum bottles.
The first stage of the competition comes to an end, which entailed calling out Pakistanis to submit their entries to stand a chance to win cash prizes of 500,000 for winners, 300,000 for 1st runners up and 200,000 for the 2nd runners up.
The second round of the competition has begun, where top 10 entries will be shortlisted & participants will have a chance to present their entries & ideas to
Thank you to everyone who participated in the competition & good luck to everyone. Please keep following this web space for the announcement of top 3 winners!
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Pakistan rolls out #BeachesWithoutWaste on International Coastal Clean-up Day
- COCA-COLA PAKISTAN BREAKS THE GUINNESS WORLD RECORD FOR THE WORLD’S LARGEST PACKAGED PRODUCT DISPLAY
- Coca-Cola and WWF-Pakistan collaborate with Pakistan’s first green TEDx event
- Enter Now! The Dasani Discovery Challenge is open!
- Dasani Discovery Challenge announces its Top 12 Contenders